We’re a fast-growing startup that’s out to save the free Internet, and we’re looking for bright, innovative & growth-minded people to join us!
We help website publishers recover the revenue they lose to adblocking, while giving their users an acceptable advertising experience.
We believe in running a company that’s fair, transparent & fun, where teammates feel fulfilled and people at all levels of the organization are adequately rewarded for their hard work. We have a tight-knit team; if you have trouble getting along with others, we’re not the right fit for you.
Our ideal candidate thrives in an unstructured work environment, is a natural problem solver and learns well on the fly. Wearing multiple hats and adapting to new responsibilities as the company evolves is critical.
If you’re looking to get in at the ground floor of a startup that’s about to shoot to the moon, and you want to be a core contributor to our success, look no further.
Must have knowledge of:
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Any front-end JS framework and libraries e.g. Backbone, React, Vue, Angular, Meteor etc.
- Any back-end web technology e.g. PHP, Python, NodeJS etc.
- Any relational DBMS e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Web development principles
Good to have knowledge of:
- Django framework
- NodeJS and backend JS frameworks, libraries
- Agile / Scrum
Bonus points if you’re familiar with:
- Online advertising / AdTech
- Elastic Search
- Python/Django unit testing
- Selenium webdriver
- UI / UX
Get in touch with us if you’re interested: email@example.com