At Blockthrough, our mission is to bring about an Internet where publishers and advertisers can build flourishing, sustainable businesses by delivering advertising experiences that respect the user’s choice.
We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world, we’re backed by some of the brightest minds in the industry, and we’re looking for curious and analytical team players who like to win!
Our product restores publishers’ existing monetization technologies for adblock users, in a way that complies with the lighter Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers. Users also have the ability to opt out if they prefer no ads at all.
Is the Role a Fit for You?
Acting as a bridge between Publisher Success, Software Engineering and Sales, it is your responsibility to be the subject matter expert and main technical contact for publishers on the Blockthrough platform. From streamlining onboarding to finding areas of optimization, you will have influence on the entire customer lifecycle and product itself. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love working with other, fun, talented people and enjoy learning from the best in the industry, then this role is a great fit for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives in a demanding work environment with minimal established processes and light oversight and helps forge and iterate on repeatable processes for the team
- Knows when to take initiative and is not afraid to take ownership of solving problems
- Keen to develop their technical aptitude and not afraid to dive head-first into chrome devtools to debug issues
- Excels at communication and building relationships with customers in person, in writing or over the phone
- Can adapt to new responsibilities as the company evolves
- Is fantastic at making others better. Whether as a manager or colleague you naturally work to make those around you more effective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow through – nothing falls through the cracks.
- Act as primary liaison between Publisher Success and Engineering teams to provide technical feedback and client-facing strategies
- Review and test client implementations and troubleshoot potential problems
- Optimize clients post launch and make technical recommendations for increased yield
- Work with Publisher Success to resolve customer issues and streamline onboarding
- Assist in technical reviews and auditing of product suite
- Review, analyze, and optimize integrations
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous in detail while being able to see the big picture
- Experience in the AdTech space an asset; bonus points to those experienced with publisher-facing integrations, AdOps, or with strong knowledge of publisher monetization / yield management
- 4 year degree in a related field
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough:
- Close-knit culture with transparent leadership that cares
- Generous salary and stock compensation at a fast-growing startup
- 4 weeks vacation
- Health and dental benefits
- Up to $1k WFH office reimbursement
- Go 100% WFH or work out of our sweet office in downtown Toronto, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest scaleups
WFH/Remote candidates as well as local candidates in Toronto are encouraged to apply.
Apply by reaching out to [email protected]