We’re out to fix online advertising for everybody, and we’re looking for bright, growth-minded people to join us!
Our product helps web publishers recover the revenue they lose to adblocking in a way that respects the user.
We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world and are backed by former execs and employees from some of the top companies in the space, including Google, AppNexus, eBay and more.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with an exciting startup with a smart, talented and tight-knit team. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner who enjoys taking on new challenges, and solving complex problems. The ability to wear multiple hats and adapt to new responsibilities as the company grows is crucial.We believe in running a company that’s fair, transparent & fun, where teammates feel fulfilled and people at all levels of the organization are adequately rewarded for their hard work. We have a strict no-assholes policy.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the engineering team on these projects, and we’ll be relying on you to work with them to push new features & functionality on a regular basis.
If you’re a strong leader with great communication skills, you will have the opportunity to grow into a management role as the company grows. Don’t be dissuaded if you’re not familiar with our stack (below); we’re looking first & foremost for world-class engineers to take ownership of a core piece of our product.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building client-side / front-end applications
- A good understanding of browser technology, especially the JS engine, DOM tree and CSS basics
- A good understanding of HTTP
- Familiarity with development tools like browser console, DOM inspector, debugger etc.
- Familiarity with Linux, MySQL, git, CI
- A team player attitude and are a skilled communicator
- The ability to accept criticism positively, and are constantly striving to improve at what you do
- A commitment to excellence in the work you do
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem, especially S3, Cloud Front, Kinesis Firehose etc.
- Familiarity with task runners like gulp, grunt etc.
- Prior experience in the AdTech industry, or have familiarity with online advertising
- An understanding of how adblockers works
- Experience supporting large projects across several teams
- Contributed to open-source projects
Get in touch with us if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org