Senior Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for an attentive and growth-minded Senior Customer Success Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of onboarding new clients, as well as identifying ways to earn additional revenue for existing clients.
This is a unique opportunity to own a business-critical function at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
Is the Role a Fit for You?
As the first line of contact with recently-acquired customers, it is your responsibility to get our product live on customers’ websites as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our customer success team also works alongside our engineering and marketing teams in collaborative efforts to capture market opportunities and improve internal operations and product quality.
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives in a demanding work environment with minimal established processes and light oversight
- Very adaptable to new and unusual challenges, can adapt to new responsibilities as the company evolves
- Doesn’t require too much direction or oversight
- Knows when to take initiative and is not afraid to take ownership of solving problems
- Excels at communicating and building relationships with customers in person, in writing or over the phone
- Is comfortable representing the company in the eyes of customers
- Shows the potential to grow into a team lead or management position
- Is fantastic at making others better. Whether as a manager or colleague you naturally work to make those around you more effective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow through – nothing falls through the cracks.
Your responsibilities will revolve primarily around onboarding new customers and assisting in revenue optimization for existing customers. Specifically, this will involve:
- Meeting (virtually and/or in person) with current and potential publisher clients
- Updating and providing customer support to publishers
- Working with customer to get our product implemented
- QA testing publisher websites to ensure correct implementation of our product
- Liaising with the Engineering team to quickly resolve customers’ technical concerns
- Working with our product manager on suggestions for features and product enhancements
- Launching and maintain a customer newsletter
- Constantly working to improve and streamline internal processes
- Providing coaching and mentorship to junior team members
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years in the AdTech space; bonus points to those experienced with publisher-facing integrations, AdOps, or with strong knowledge of publisher monetization / yield management
- A deep understanding of the AdTech ecosystem and knowledge of its major players and their roles
- Understanding of programmatic advertising, RTB, SSP, ad serving, ad exchanges and header bidding technologies
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic modern office in OneEleven’s Toronto scale-up hub (massive kitchen, free tea and coffee, ping pong, foosball, and Toronto’s most promising fellow startups as neighbours)
- Opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, mentorship programs
- Premium employee health and dental benefit plan
- Be a core contributor and get in on the ground floor of a startup that’s on a rocketship trajectory
Blockthrough helps publishers recover the revenue they lose to adblocking without upsetting their users.
We believe in the importance of ad supported media. It’s made the Internet the amazing source of news, entertainment and media it is today. We believe ad blocking puts this at risk. Our mission is to, in cooperation with major adblocking technologies, present users with acceptable ads that strike the balance between monetization and intrusion. We are the people keeping ad supported media alive.
We’ve been named a “Top 10 Startup in AdTech” and we work with many of the biggest websites and publishers in the world. Our company is backed by former execs and employees from industry leaders, like Google, AppNexus, Rubicon Project, eBay and more.
Our Commitment to You
We believe in running a company that’s fair, transparent & fun, where everybody on the team feels fulfilled and adequately rewarded for their hard work.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org