We’re looking for an analytical thinker who will lead the strategy and execution of value-delivery for our existing customers. You’ll succeed if you like analyzing large amounts of data, and applying it strategically to demonstrate value for our customers and our internal teams. As a natural problem solver, you can anticipate industry changes and customer needs, providing tangible recommendations to publishers as well as to our Publisher Success, Sales, and Product teams, internally. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner who thrives in a flexible work environment. Wearing multiple hats and adapting to new responsibilities as the company evolves is critical. If both the challenges and opportunities of the early and growth stages of a business excite you, then you will fit right in!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Understand client performance objectives and develop strategies to meet and exceed them
- Analyze large data sets for trends and make recommendations for improvement to meet our customers’ objectives
- Work closely with our Publisher Success, Sales, and Product teams to design and deliver solutions that delight our customers
What You’ll Need:
- A love of numbers and patterns
- Great modeling skills and attention to detail
- Experience using SQL
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software – experience with VBA and/or Google Script
- Understanding of the digital media and advertising industry
- Strong communication skills
- Works collaboratively in a team environment
Bonus if you have:
- Experience using PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience communicating with clients
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic modern office in OneEleven’s Toronto scale-up hub (massive kitchen, free tea and coffee, ping pong, foosball and Toronto’s most promising fellow startups as neighbours)
- Opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, mentorship programs
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Flexibility to work from home and outside standard office hours
- Premium employee health and dental benefit plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Blockthrough, we believe that publishers have the right to monetize their content, and users deserve an outstanding experience. We’re on a mission to fix online advertising, with these principles in mind and we’re looking for bright, ambitious people to help us on our journey!
Founded in 2015, Toronto-based Blockthrough is the world’s leading adblock revenue recovery platform for publishers by creating safe, unintrusive ad experiences. Our platform is transparent and reliable, boasting >99% uptime and robust analytics, allowing us to offer the most comprehensive adblock revenue recovery solution in the market. We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world, and we’re backed by former executives and employees from some of the top companies in our industry, including Google, Appnexus, The Rubicon Project, LiveRamp and more.
We believe in running a company that’s fair, transparent & fun. We’re committed to fostering a company culture where the team feels fulfilled by their work, and where contributors at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. Some of our core values include humility, innovation, reliability, and transparency, and we have a strict no-assholes policy.
We’re growing fast and need talented people to help support our growth. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with an exciting startup and a smart, talented and tight-knit team disrupting the ad tech industry.