Director of Revenue Operations
At Blockthrough, we believe that content creators have the right to monetize their content, and their users deserve an oustanding experience.
That’s why we’re the market leader in adblock revenue recovery; because we help publishers effectively monetize their adblock users in a respectful way.
Our product helps publishers leverage their existing monetization technologies, while ensuring that ads comply with the Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers.
Through a complex cloud-based system, we use machine learning and real-time analysis to determine which ads qualify for an optimal user experience, all in the time it takes for a website to load. We also process vast numbers of requests, monetizing >10B ad impressions per month.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced revenue operations expert, ideally with experience on the publisher or SSP side, to help us squeeze every last dollar out of every last impression while remaining within the bounds of the Acceptable Ads standard.
- Revenue analysis and reporting
- Report weekly revenue numbers, run rate, and projections to Executive team
- Assess account performance and present macro trends to Executive team
- Identify new revenue opportunities and optimization strategies
- Liaise between Publisher Success, Sales, and Engineering to improve client performance
- Identify opportunities to optimize client yield
- Partner with our Solutions Engineering and Publisher success teams to communicate opportunities to clients
- Troubleshoot bidders and identify opportunities to form new partnerships that will increase performance
- Manage relationships with demand partners (e.g. SSPs, DSPs, networks, etc.)
- Work hand-in-hand with Publisher Success to expedite and perfect client solutions
- Audit client pages to identify inefficiencies
- Hypothesize and experiment to validate optimization theories
- Deep understanding of publisher monetization technologies, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, Programmatic Operations, Digital Media
- Analytical, data-driven mindset with proven experience with data modeling
- Detail Oriented
- Prepared for fast-paced startup environment
- Team player who speaks directly and transparently
- Self starter who can bring past Revenue Operations / AdOps experience to the table
Location: Bonus points if you’re in Toronto, but remote is acceptable for the right candidate.