At Blockthrough, our mission is to bring about an Internet where publishers and advertisers can build flourishing, sustainable businesses by delivering advertising experiences that respect the user’s choice.
We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world, we’re backed by some of the brightest minds in the industry, and we’re looking for curious and analytical team players who like to win!
Our product restores publishers’ existing monetization technologies for adblock users, in a way that complies with the lighter Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers. Users also have the ability to opt out if they prefer no ads at all.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual interested in b2b marketing, social media, and content curation. The successful candidate will be organised, curious and commercial – easily able to observe the behaviour and habits of customers in order to fully understand their motivations; you will be familiar with working alongside a commercial team; mapping the sales process, building out materials and collateral for the business.
Our ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience in marketing with strong communication skills, creative flair and the ability to adapt to the challenges of our growing business. You will be able to build relationships easily and should be comfortable communicating via written content, on social media platforms and in presentation form (e.g. powerpoint).
- Administration and development of marketing strategy and budget
- Development of marketing materials and distribution strategy
- Support sales team in the development of client communications including sales materials and business collateral.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and engagement.
- Develop client case studies and testimonials.
- Conduct market sector research and analysis to identify target markets, trends, and opportunities.
- Organize and administer company communication campaigns
- Write copy for marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, client communications etc.)
- Develop thought leadership/blog content
- Run company events, client marketing
- Manage of all corporate social feeds and presence
- Evolve corporate website functionality and content
- Manage brand messaging to be consistent and to feed into all communications
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- 2-4 years marketing experience – Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proficient with Powerpoint and Keynote
- Experience with web design or web design tools, WordPress, Hubspot and marketing software
- Ad tech experience preferred
- B.A. in marketing or communications
- CRM and Event planning experience a plus
Apply by reaching out to [email protected]