At Blockthrough, our mission is to bring about an Internet where publishers and advertisers can build flourishing, sustainable businesses by delivering advertising experiences that respect the user’s choice.
We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world, we’re backed by some of the brightest minds in the industry, and we’re looking for curious and analytical team players who like to win!
Our product restores publishers’ existing monetization technologies for adblock users, in a way that complies with the lighter Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers. Users also have the ability to opt out if they prefer no ads at all.
Is the Role a Fit for You?
As the first line of contact with customers, it is your primary responsibility to get our product live on customers’ websites as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our publisher success team also works alongside our solutions engineering, engineering and marketing teams in collaborative efforts to capture market opportunities and improve internal operations and product quality.
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives in a demanding work environment with minimal established processes and light oversight, and can ideally help forge a repeatable process for the team going forward
- Knows when to take initiative and is not afraid to take ownership of solving problems
- Excels at communicating and building relationships with customers in person, in writing or over the phone
- Is comfortable representing the company to a diverse set of stakeholders, including customers
- Can adapt to new responsibilities as the company evolves
- Is fantastic at making others better. Whether as a manager or colleague you naturally work to make those around you more effective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow through – nothing falls through the cracks.
Your responsibilities will revolve primarily around onboarding new customers and assisting in revenue optimization for existing customers. Specifically, this will involve:
- Meeting (virtually and/or in person) with current and potential publisher clients
- Updating and providing customer support to publishers
- Working with customers to get our product implemented
- QA testing publisher websites to ensure correct implementation of our product
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our products are optimized
- Liaising with the solutions engineering team to quickly resolve customers’ technical concerns
- Working with our product manager on suggestions for features and product enhancements
- Constantly working to improve and streamline internal processes
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years in the AdTech space; bonus points to those experienced with publisher-facing integrations, AdOps, or with strong knowledge of publisher monetization / yield management
- A deep understanding of the AdTech ecosystem and knowledge of its major players and their roles
- Understanding of programmatic advertising, RTB, SSP, ad serving, ad exchanges and header bidding technologies
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough:
- Close-knit culture with transparent leadership that cares
- Generous salary and stock compensation at a fast-growing startup
- 4 weeks vacation
- Health and dental benefits
- Up to $1k WFH office reimbursement
- Go 100% WFH or work out of our sweet office in downtown Toronto, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest scaleups
WFH/Remote candidates as well as local candidates in Toronto are encouraged to apply.
Apply by reaching out to [email protected]