At Blockthrough, we believe that content creators have the right to monetize their content, and their users deserve an oustanding experience.
That’s why we’re the market leader in adblock revenue recovery; because we help publishers effectively monetize their adblock users in a respectful way.
Our product helps publishers leverage their existing monetization technologies, while ensuring that ads comply with the Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers.
Through a complex cloud-based system, we use machine learning and real-time analysis to determine which ads qualify for an optimal user experience, all in the time it takes for a website to load. We also process vast numbers of requests, monetizing >10B ad impressions per month.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer, ideally with supply-side AdTech experience, to own the technical components of onboarding our customers and act as the connective tissue between our Publisher Success and Engineering teams.
- Act as primary liaison between Publisher Success and Engineering teams to provide technical feedback and client-facing strategies.
- Support Sales in post-sales onboarding calls and implementations.
- Guide clients through onboarding process and launch
- Optimize clients post launch and make technical recommendations for increased yield
- Work with Publisher Success to streamline our onboarding process
- Train Publisher Success in QA and technical auditing of platform and implementations
- Assist in technical reviews and auditing of product suite
- Review, analyze, and optimize integrations
- Understand Fundamentals of Digital Media and Ad Tech
- Experience providing technical support to Sales organizations
- Strong communicator familiar with working in a startup atmosphere
- Accountable project manager who collaborates with stakeholders
- Meticulous in detail while being able to see the big picture
Location: Bonus points if you’re in Toronto, but remote is acceptable for the right candidate.